Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, scutus said:

I can understand that from cam to cam at source. But what I am referring to. Is pc to pc, with both getting the signal from the same modem, at my house.

I also noticed that when you hover over a cam number to see what is happening. A high percentage of time, what is shown, is ahead of the actual action in that room.

Duh !!   I will let the tech youngsters explain it. 😊

Yep, and i can see sometimes one is walking out the room, when 'Live' they are still sat down! This is another thing that's happened since the changeover.

It could be just the single address for cam hits yes, rather than the amount of machines being used. I guess it goes off that.

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

I can understand that from cam to cam at source. But what I am referring to. Is pc to pc, with both getting the signal from the same modem, at my house.

I also noticed that when you hover over a cam number to see what is happening. A high percentage of time, what is shown, is ahead of the actual action in that room.

Duh !!   I will let the tech youngsters explain it. 😊

I believe there is an intentional delay on all cams, without knowing the exact setup RLC is using I wouldn't venture an explanation as to why. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Is there a nicer way to spend a Friday night right now? Nah, not as i can see.

For them too!!😄

I wouldn't be surprised if something different or unexpected happens. 😁 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Is there a nicer way to spend a Friday night right now? Nah, not as i can see.

For them too!!😄

I, for one, am not going to go anywhere else to find it. If there is !!. Bring on more "Friday the 13ths." luck. ☺️

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I wouldn't be surprised if something different or unexpected happens. 😁 

Well you know what someone says?

"The only predictable thing is" 

I can't remember the rest.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Honestly, i defy anyone to tell me that THE GIRLS want to be anywhere else now. They look as cosy and contended as possible.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well you know what someone says?

"The only predictable thing is" 

I can't remember the rest.

" The only predictable thing is "................Leora was not involved !!!😂

• Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It is the Friday 13th you know. 

Not according to replay 😆

That's another thing that throws me! The amount of times i look at a replay with the date in my head, but if it happens at one minute past midnight, they class it of course as the next day, so i'm looking thinking 'Where's it gone?' Because is still think of it as the previous day!! 

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not according to replay 😆

That's another thing that throws me! The amount of times i look at a replay with the date in my head, but if it happens at one minute past midnight, they class it of course as the next day, so i'm looking thinking 'Where's it gone?' Because is still think of it as the previous day!! 

They're are 6 hours ahead of me and it's 16:45 here. So it's still Friday 13th 

• Like 2