Favorite Cam Girl?

itsme

Here are a few others (Of course, you must catch them online. Duh.)

http://chaturbate.com/afinedayforbananafish/  (Really, really wild in Ohio.)

http://chaturbate.com/larissa4/  (Says USA, but heavy accent. 4 is her lucky number.)

http://chaturbate.com/freedom___/  (Another wild child.)

If you register for the site (free), you can follow your favorites and get an email whenever they come online. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Talk about marketing, doing something a little different. Kati3kat, not unattractive by anyone's standards, never took her clothes off for this stint. Had a vibrator in her pants, constant 'so called orgasm' as long as the tips kept rolling in. Did a lot of screaming but had already collected more than 17,000 tokens when I left, some tips as high as 500. I check the place out every now and then to see if there's anything worth watching, very rarely stay more than a minute. But this girl, smart.

Just did a quick check before I logged off, she was up to more than 23,000 after about 5 mins. That's better than 1000 tokens a minute. She needs a manager. With her looks (and her earning potential) and my (I'll think of something) we could go far!

kati3kat.jpg

vibrating.jpg

Ozi...Are you sure that it's a female? The face and body shape, very small breasts and the lower bulge are maybe a giveaway. Some of these TS's are friggin good at the makeup. A vibrator bulge would appear more rigid. This just looks like a semi-hard cock in the bikini. And from all of the hormone therapy, a rather limp looking cock too.

Not questioning your eyes here mate, just sayin', that's all.  ???

Ozi...Are you sure that it's a female? The face and body shape, very small breasts and the lower bulge are maybe a giveaway. Some of these TS's are friggin good at the makeup. A vibrator bulge would appear more rigid. This just looks like a semi-hard cock in the bikini. And from all of the hormone therapy, a rather limp looking cock too.

Thanks mate. Now I think I'll just go outside and throw up (and get my eyes tested just in case).

Thanks mate. Now I think I'll just go outside and throw up (and get my eyes tested just in case).

Had to go back and check mate, just to be sure. Interesting to see that she's pulling in the same coin again tonight. Anybody know how much a token is worth?

kati3kat_1.jpg

kati3kat_2.jpg

@ozi

Screenshot_12.jpg

Thanks for that.

I've seen punters giving the girls as little as 1 token, that's not even 10c!

So based on the cheapest rate Kati3kat's 25,000 tokens were worth about $2,250, I wonder how much she gets when she cashes them in? Even half is still not bad for an hours work.