B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

1 hour ago, firewall said:

when irma will start packing ! it's time for her to go and see new girl (s) in B1

I'm done. I haven't logged in since the day the retread crew arrived at the villa. Today I checked and 3 of 5 apartments are on vacation, and we have retreads in every single vacation apartment. Wow guys great job on giving us something interesting to watch.   Now I see Mimi packing and no replacement for Fiora. Who's next Kristi #5, Lorraine #4 and Mia/Lia #? If they can get these ladies to Barcelona, why not some new ones? Why not recruit local talent? Carla and Martina show its available-why not recruit from Spain, France and Northern Europe where the restrictions are not as strong as coming from Russia? It wouldn't be so bad if RLC would communicate and let us know the plans or issues, but they just keep ignoring the fan base.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I'm done. I haven't logged in since the day the retread crew arrived at the villa. Today I checked and 3 of 5 apartments are on vacation, and we have retreads in every single vacation apartment. Wow guys great job on giving us something interesting to watch.   Now I see Mimi packing and no replacement for Fiora. Who's next Kristi #5, Lorraine #4 and Mia/Lia #? If they can get these ladies to Barcelona, why not some new ones? Why not recruit local talent? Carla and Martina show its available-why not recruit from Spain, France and Northern Europe where the restrictions are not as strong as coming from Russia? It wouldn't be so bad if RLC would communicate and let us know the plans or issues, but they just keep ignoring the fan base.

i see the traditionnal trio for B2 named Sofie, Naomie and Aria 😁

i agree with what you say but the only power we have is to suscribe or not with the content they offerring and for my part i am not satisfied with what they have to offer right now so i am freeloader till i see something new on the site and not this eternal recycling

• Like 1