B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It has reformed the couple Milena and Monica, you can say everything about RLC, but no have no imagination, out of 11 tenants in Barcelona 10 are very recycled

the next ones that join B4 will be recycled. and the ones that replace this lot will be recycled, thats how RLC works

Think this recycle got even worst when N&B seemed to take charge of stuff,seems they just briging the ones they like,sadly most are girls we seen to death.That doesnt invalidate that the brunet girl layed in guestroom bedroom is absolutely perfection,probrably will give a look to b2 from time to time just to see her,the other two endless rejoins girls have zero wish to see,not even for 5min😅.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think this recycle got even worst when N&B seemed to take charge of stuff,seems they just briging the ones they like,sadly most are girls we seen to death.That doesnt invalidate that the brunet girl layed in guestroom bedroom is absolutely perfection,probrably will give a look to b2 from time to time just to see her,the other two endless rejoins girls have zero wish to see,not even for 5min😅.

like i said, all the best ones have moved on to better things. this is whats available unless they get newbies

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

like i said, all the best ones have moved on to better things. this is whats available unless they get newbies

Maybe yes😔.Then they should put price lower,we paying to see same half dozen girls all the time.For exemple seen all i had to see of Monica,she will just do her shows in bed(alone and with the other girls)and nothing more.And she problably will stay forever like the "queen".

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe yes😔.Then they should put price lower,we paying to see same half dozen girls all the time.For exemple seen all i had to see of Monica,she will just do her shows in bed(alone and with the other girls)and nothing more.And she problably will stay forever like the "queen".

cant help u with the price

• Haha 1