B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and just look at what the RLC MOD .THAT RLC HAS ON C.C ..COMES TO SAY .BUT HE FORGOT TO SAY SHE MADE SURE TO . MAKE SURE THAT SHE IS IN HER TENT .SO THAT THE ONES WHO PAY RLC FOR HER TO BE LIVING IN A RLC APT.WILL NOT SEE NOTHING .BUT THAT IS WHY SHE IS ,IN A APARTMENT WITH THE TWO SHE IS IN ..THE SCHOOL OF SOFIE APT..

What's wrong with you today Bud, did you wake up on the wrong foot again? it's not my fault if the girls who are present right now are not the ones you wanted
So calm down a little bit
From what I quickly saw, there is no tent from Amira and I am just pleasantly surprised to see that she is sleeping naked and that we can see her at least topless on the bed, which must be a first for her, and i have to say it's not bad to watch, now i can't do anything for you if you don't like seeing girls naked on RLC while paying a subscription to this project a little for that normally

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What's wrong with you today Bud, did you wake up on the wrong foot again? it's not my fault if the girls who are present right now are not the ones you wanted
So calm down a little bit
From what I quickly saw, there is no tent from Amira and I am just pleasantly surprised to see that she is sleeping naked and that we can see her at least topless on the bed, which must be a first for her, and i have to say it's not bad to watch, now i can't do anything for you if you don't like seeing girls naked on RLC while paying a subscription to this project a little for that normally

sorry that you have not seen AMIRA naked .so you must not have seen her .on her last two stays on RLC .and she has done that before. and as i have read ,she just last week .had a red nightie .with no panties but still went into  making a tent .just like she did on her last time on RLC .or is it RLC tells you .that you cant say that she did that.so moose54. i wake up on the right side of the bed .but unlike you i dont .need to defend RLC or its participants ..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

now just need to find a dick for fuck this 😁

your dick will probably fall off.or get some kind of disease.these girls fuck with all kinds of guys without a condom.so watch where you put your dick.kim fucked lucian without knowing that much about him so be careful.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry that you have not seen AMIRA naked .so you must not have seen her .on her last two stays on RLC .and she has done that before. and as i have read ,she just last week .had a red nightie .with no panties but still went into  making a tent .just like she did on her last time on RLC .or is it RLC tells you .that you cant say that she did that.so moose54. i wake up on the right side of the bed .but unlike you i dont .need to defend RLC or its participants ..

I'm not going into this endless debate with you again
On the other hand, you are right about one thing, this is not the first time that she sleeps naked but strangely during her previous participation I had no memory of it, I had to watch in the videos and photos that I have of her to realize this
This does not take away that I am pleasantly surprised to see her again within RLC and to be able to see her naked :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not going into this endless debate with you again
On the other hand, you are right about one thing, this is not the first time that she sleeps naked but strangely during her previous participation I had no memory of it, I had to watch in the videos and photos that I have of her to realize this
This does not take away that I am pleasantly surprised to see her again within RLC and to be able to see her naked :biggrin:

rlc mod on cc .i have not been a paying to see rlc .for over 6 weeks . and this is the second time since 2012 .so you see when i say that i have seen .someone do something .idont need you a mod to tell me that it has not happened before..😁🤣....   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

rlc mod on cc .i have not been a paying to see rlc .for over 6 weeks . and this is the second time since 2012 .so you see when i say that i have seen .someone do something .idont need you a mod to tell me that it has not happened before..😁🤣....   

ok have a good night 

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, bud2966 a dit :

There is no need to pay good money to watch Repeated Life Cams.

• Like 3

Amira moving to b2 in a hurry last night and getting the big bed is ominously bad in my view. Why didn’t Milena get the big room for when her Italian stallion visits every other week? It can only mean one thing as far as I can see and that’s Amira will be having her hired hand showing up very soon. She’s got some body and had some good bating sessions during her last visit just a shame she doesn’t have a girlfriend. As for Monica being a late show is fine with me but a sign of desperation from rlc if you ask me.

23 hours ago, canito said:
On 9/13/2020 at 9:32 PM, firewall said:

it's months and months Gina is here, the time is coming for do some turnover

i think gina been turned over enough in every direction by now.she should be done or well done by this point.🤣

Totally agree.  She's been well turned over by that latin boyfriend of hers - every angle imaginable. sex_bp_03.gif?time=1599795384

• Like 2