Krasnoyarsk, Russia???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 7:52 AM, bioterror said:

You guy's are all wrong about the guessing to where they live. They stay in the same building as mine, I live 2 floor below them. Here my address " (EDITED) "

That better be a joke.

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 7:52 AM, bioterror said:

You guy's are all wrong about the guessing to where they live. They stay in the same building as mine, I live 2 floor below them. Here my address " (EDITED) "

So the guess Krasnoyarsk is wrong because they live with you in Krasnoyarsk ??

Anyway can you buy a copy of the Kama Sutra and give it to Paul, if you are too shy just put in their mail box.

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 9:09 AM, Chiller.Aquarium said:

Unless there is a street called "60 years of October" in  Krasnoyarsk!

Then I am pretty sure he is pulling your chain. ;D

(EDITED)

Put this in search on Google Maps untranslated.

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 11:47 AM, Pepe said:

(EDITED)

I thought there would have been more than just us three that thought of that.

When I first posted the statement that it better be a joke I realised it was too late. I google mapped it straight away and discovered it was a genuine address, with street view showing what is obviously an apartment block. The trouble is, for the people in that location the damage could already be done. There are a few nut jobs, some whom post on this site as we have seen,  that are always asking dumb question like what's Leora's facebook account etc. In addition you have that secret society that stalks around the fringes in silence.

So it's not beyond the realms possibilty that one of these idiots might now believe he has Leora's address and if close enough, could try stalking the building.

So bioterror, I know that you won't converse with people that swear, but that post was not a joke or funny. If it is Leora's address, which I know is unlikely, you are an absolute fucking idiot. If it's not Leora's address, you are still an absolute fucking idiot.

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 3:36 AM, ozi said:

(EDITED)

When I first posted the statement that it better be a joke I realised it was too late. I google mapped it straight away and discovered it was a genuine address, with street view showing what is obviously an apartment block. The trouble is, for the people in that location the damage could already be done. There are a few nut jobs, some whom post on this site as we have seen,  that are always asking dumb question like what's Leora's facebook account etc. In addition you have that secret society that stalks around the fringes in silence.

So it's not beyond the realms possibilty that one of these idiots might now believe he has Leora's address and if close enough, could try stalking the building.

So bioterror, I know that you won't converse with people that swear, but that post was not a joke or funny. If it is Leora's address, which I know is unlikely, you are an absolute fucking idiot. If it's not Leora's address, you are still an absolute fucking idiot.

Like you said so nicely  I will not debate you just figured out  this was not the real address and you get  disappointed so you turned to a rude person, case close for my response to you. For the other the address I give is the police station 

One Little joke and some people get on there horses, where this civilization going to a no joking state.  :-X :(

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 7:12 AM, bioterror said:

(EDITED)

Like you said so nicely  I will not debate you just figured out  this was not the real address and you get  disappointed so you turned to a rude person, case close for my response to you. For the other the address I give is the police station 

One Little joke and some people get on there horses, where this civilization going to a no joking state.  :-X :(

How about you read my last post properly.

Now read this.

A joke would have been giving the address of a vacant block, or a train station or shopping centre. What you quoted comes up as an actual block of units, where people live.

There are idiots on this site, some that post and probably more that just watch, that actually believe they could form a relationship with the girls on RLC. People regularly ask for details of locations and facebook accounts. These people can sometimes be more than just moronic, occasionally they can be dangerous.

Some of these people will look up the address you posted and, seeing a block of apartments, despite the fact that they were told it was supposed to be a joke, could believe that's where Leora lives. Lets hope not, but it only takes one.

Statistically, 10% of people will be stalked at some time in their life. Of that group many are ex girlfriends or spouses, but a large proportion are either celebrities or people that attract more than average attention, people like Leora. You obviously have absolutely no idea of the potential implications of your so called joke. You probably haven't taken any notice of the fact that anyone asking for personal information is generally shut down really fast. There's a reason for that.

Anonymity, that's what it should all be about.

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 8:02 AM, ozi said:

(EDITED)

How about you read my last post properly.

Now read this.

A joke would have been giving the address of a vacant block, or a train station or shopping centre. What you quoted comes up as an actual block of units, where people live.

There are idiots on this site, some that post and probably more that just watch, that actually believe they could form a relationship with the girls on RLC. People regularly ask for details of locations and facebook accounts. These people can sometimes be more than just moronic, occasionally they can be dangerous.

Some of these people will look up the address you posted and, seeing a block of apartments, despite the fact that they were told it was supposed to be a joke, could believe that's where Leora lives. Lets hope not, but it only takes one.

Statistically, 10% of people will be stalked at some time in their life. Of that group many are ex girlfriends or spouses, but a large proportion are either celebrities or people that attract more than average attention, people like Leora. You obviously have absolutely no idea of the potential implications of your so called joke. You probably haven't taken any notice of the fact that anyone asking for personal information is generally shut down really fast. There's a reason for that.

Anonymity, that's what it should all be about.

I represent that comment..um I mean I resent that comment. ;D

About me, I don't want to know where live Paul and Leora, but I want to know how is life in their city in Russia (Krasnoyarsk) ?

Does life is enjoyable? What are the jobs? How is the weather there? Are there any tourists places to see?

I live in Paris (capital of France), and I can't imagine how life is in this place, because the city looks "isolated", far from everything. Thank you for the feedback!

------

Me concernant, je ne veux pas savoir où habitent Paul et Leora, mais j'aimerais savoir comment est la vie dans leur ville de Russie (Krasnoyarsk) ?

Est-ce que la vie y est agréable ? Quels sont les emplois ? Quel est le climat sur place ? Est-ce qu'il y a des lieux touristiques à voir ?

Je vis à Paris (capitale de la France), et je n'imagine pas comment est la vie là-bas, car la ville a l'air "isolée", loin de tout. Merci pour les retours !

here are idiots on this site, some that post and probably more that just watch, that actually believe they could form a relationship with the girls on RLC. People regularly ask for details of locations and facebook accounts. These people can sometimes be more than just moronic, occasionally they can be dangerous.

So let the crazy stalk the police department or the housing around the police station and after this what, they will realize none of the peoples on RLC live there. You make a joke look so dramatic and assume the world will end for this peoples. I am sorry but where you was when a another member posted the work address of Adriana  in Barcelona I do not remember read you complaining about this one. Anyway I am resting my case now. I am guilty  ::)