Krasnoyarsk, Russia???

sometimes i keep my house hot in the winter because i like to walk around naked too.

I'm with TBG. We love you, even though you might be entirely fictitious. But it's the thought that counts, and we appreciate that.

post-19450-145739615278_thumb.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before opening any link, put the cursor on the link for a second. The URL will then become displayed so you can see where you are being directed. In this case, the link starts off with 'mail to'.

Guest ww_watcher

Did anyone notice that Krosnoyarsk was in the news today. It appears a bus loaded with people was stopped over a hot water pipe that popped and started filling the bus with near boiling water. There were a few injuries but nothing serious. I'm not sure how that pipe could fill the bus, but someone got it on camera.

Did anyone notice that Krosnoyarsk was in the news today. It appears a bus loaded with people was stopped over a hot water pipe that popped and started filling the bus with near boiling water. There were a few injuries but nothing serious. I'm not sure how that pipe could fill the bus, but someone got it on camera.

Holey Moley. Hot time in the old town tonight. It looks to me that the geyser lifted up the back of the bus. There's a guy who looks like Paul filming (but isn't). Next time you chose public transportation, make sure it's not a Yugo Bus.

http://myfox8.com/2014/05/24/passengers-escape-as-boiling-water-fills-bus-incident-caught-on-video/

• 5 months later...
On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎29 at 6:59 AM, jezus said:

- 21 C :)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

It's only because she is so HOT!!!  ;D