B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #9 (September)

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't understand why there are still people celebrating the exits. If new interesting people would come as a replacement all the time, it might make sense. Only currently it is so that RLC just becomes less instead of better or at least more promising.  

Sure, I also recognize that girls like Irma are just wasting space. But it's time to also realize that RLC just can't find good people anymore. 

it's more  than 6 months they are here it's time for new people

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't understand why there are still people celebrating the exits. If new interesting people would come as a replacement all the time, it might make sense. Only currently it is so that RLC just becomes less instead of better or at least more promising.  

Sure, I also recognize that girls like Irma are just wasting space. But it's time to also realize that RLC just can't find good people anymore. 

Clearly there is a lot you don't understand...that's why so many people spend time laughing at you. :dodgy:

• Like 2

Guest Peeker Seeker

Crazy this is, so far in two pages Masha, Irma, Malena, place like Westward Bali all have nothing to do with this apartment. Then you have a post that is clearly off topic and insulting because the topic is not defined.

26 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Crazy this is, so far in two pages Masha, Irma, Malena, place like Westward Bali all have nothing to do with this apartment. Then you have a post that is clearly off topic and insulting because the topic is not defined.

come on Thesta what game are you playing with us !

• Haha 2

RLC have posted there is a problem with some servers in Europe so at least they recognise they have a problem. I must say though I’m enjoying all the speculation on who will occupy b4 and b2 post Masha; I’m going to sit on the sideline and wait with hope 🤔😉

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

RLC have posted there is a problem with some servers in Europe so at least they recognise they have a problem. I must say though I’m enjoying all the speculation on who will occupy b4 and b2 post Masha; I’m going to sit on the sideline and wait with hope 🤔😉

Yep, after I notified them 😉

Noldus     09:14 (for 2 timer siden)

You know it for sure, but RLC is down in Europe Several report this ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
PS: Good luck with the reopening of the Villa 😉

Support Team

10:11 (for 1 time siden)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me 
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.
  • Like 1