B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #9 (September)

29 minutes ago, moules said:

This girl seems to know Alex too. 

Perhaps she was driving Kim to the airport.  The Ryanair flight to Kyiv was departing about three hours after Kim left B5.

As for Kim's suitcase that Lucian took from the apartment two days ago, I think that Kim may have left that behind, --for her return to Barcelona.

I think they had already handed in the large luggage and checked it in
Returning from outside the EU is very difficult at the moment. so if she left the EU she won't come back anytime soon

54 minutes ago, moules said:

Esta chica parece conocer a Alex también. 

Quizás estaba llevando a Kim al aeropuerto. El vuelo de Ryanair a Kiev salía unas tres horas después de que Kim dejara B5.

En cuanto a la maleta de Kim que Lucian sacó del apartamento hace dos días, creo que Kim pudo haberla dejado atrás, para su regreso a Barcelona.

This girl met Alex the first day she came to B5 with Kim.

7 hours ago, firewall said:

she will maybe take the place of Masha in B2 the 10 th september or moving in B4,

btw finally kim left rlc thanks god, i hope the next is irma milena mimi gina bonnie rama lucian alexandra soon as possible

I don't understand why there are still people celebrating the exits. If new interesting people would come as a replacement all the time, it might make sense. Only currently it is so that RLC just becomes less instead of better or at least more promising.  

Sure, I also recognize that girls like Irma are just wasting space. But it's time to also realize that RLC just can't find good people anymore. 

• Like 1