Chris talking shit

chris hillman

3 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Sorry to upset any of you guys  with my sense of humour.  but just trying to lighten up things I love leora she is the best woman on this site if don't like what  I say. Let me know then you can fuck off

That was the best words I´ve heard in a long time,yes I also love her,in fact I´m addicted to her.I love watching her even if she´s not doing anything special,just studying her face expressions and all her movements.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Sorry to upset any of you guys  with my sense of humour.  but just trying to lighten up things I love leora she is the best woman on this site if don't like what  I say. Let me know then you can fuck off

Good for you to express yourself.

• Like 2

Well ive been quiet for awhile but them pictures of leora fuckung hell she is so sexy still cant understand why paul didnt mount her at least twice a day as for malia i wouldnt kick her out of bed but might have to have a drink or 2 before i go down for lick did that once with someone before with a pussy like malias and ended up with a mouth full shit maybe i should have gone from the front

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 9/10/2020 at 1:16 AM, masterchef56 said:

That was the best words I´ve heard in a long time,yes I also love her,in fact I´m addicted to her.I love watching her even if she´s not doing anything special,just studying her face expressions and all her movements.

Do you think she could have us at once if i went first

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Koala might be lucky l am in the mood to tackle anything 😆

haha poor Teddy 🧸 tried too and went over the balcony. Good luck Chris 😁

4 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Only one thing wrong well i say wrong with leora is everytime i see her i have a wank and i see her alot do i need help or should i wear boxing gloves when i see her i cant look at anybody else not even wife and she calls me a dirty cunt when she catches me wanking all abvice welcome

Ahh fuck it, if it feels good do it!