Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't worry little fellow, you can always open your own " Kiddies Corner" on the forum if you wish.

Meanwhile I am going out to choose the new car that RLC have kindly bought for me😹 with subscibers donations....Toodles!! Play nice with the other kids now...and don't forget to put your hand up if you need to pee.

I thought all the shit had gone down the drain maybe not cant win them all jimbo but you are the man who can at least try

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Ne vous inquiétez pas petit ami, vous pouvez toujours ouvrir votre propre "Kiddies Corner" sur le forum si vous le souhaitez.

En attendant, je vais choisir la nouvelle voiture que RLC a aimablement achetée pour moi 😹  avec des dons de subscibers .... Toodles !! Jouez bien avec les autres enfants maintenant ... et n'oubliez pas de lever la main si vous avez besoin de faire pipi.

Voici le défenseur de la garde prétorienne qui vient défendre son ami Pulo, qui se ressemble s'assemble n'est pas.

Je n'ai besoin de personne pour aller pisser mon bon ami, pas comme toi qui a besoin d'un microscope pour savoir où elle trouve.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Here is the defender of the Praetorian Guard who comes to defend his friend Pulo, who looks alike, does not assemble.

I don't need anyone to take a piss my good friend, not like you who need a microscope to know where she finds her.

I know that nappy rash can be uncomfortable sometimes little fellow, but be a brave little soldier, and don't forget that when you grow up a little more you can be just like other window lickers ..Someone somewhere loves you, we just have to find out who and why..

Window Licker GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Je m'inquiète, vous ne seriez pas pédophile ? Parce que parler des enfants aussi souvent est quelque chose de malsain sur ce forum.

ou les morpions que vous cultivez vous sont montés à ce qui vous servez de cerveau

No little fellow, what is unhealthy on this forum is that the mods still let you post on here.

Morons like you and your supporters should be with their mummies and other children in kindergarten, not trying to mix it with the grown ups...

When you do eventually grow up you might develop into an acceptable sub- human...But it will take a great deal of special care in the meantime..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 him

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No little fellow, what is unhealthy on this forum is that the mods still let you post on here.

Morons like you and your supporters should be with their mummies and other children in kindergarten, not trying to mix it with the grown ups...

When you do eventually grow up you might develop into an acceptable sub- human...But it will take a great deal of special care in the meantime..

Now come on jimbo its not like you to hold back tell him how yoy feel i would

• Like 2
  • Haha 2