Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

Guest andre85

however in my friends and nora kiko not tromberanno ever they are always all four together should be alone to do something

ps: sorry for my english but I'm using google translator

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I agree with Spooky

I find it funny that Nora and Kiko manage to bring in a far more attractive couple into the apartment, than RLC managed to do.

This outfit can't seem to do anything right.

I find it funny that Nora and Kiko manage to bring in a far more attractive couple into the apartment, than RLC managed to do.

This outfit can't seem to do anything right.

Oh...I don't know about that.  While the sister is attractive...cute, even...I find Ariel more beautiful.

Oh...I don't know about that.  While the sister is attractive...cute, even...I find Ariel more beautiful.

I'm not agree, the (female) friend of Nora is the most  handsomest of all RLC (even Olga)

My opinion of course.

"À propos de saveurs et de couleurs on ne discute pas" like we say in EU

(About flavors and colors we do not discuss)

Post scriptum: of course Ariel is attractive too, as well as Alina (and in the past Olga and Anna/Alba)

Guest Louis

I'm leaning toward it being her sister as well. Their bodies look a LOT alike.

Pussies look different, you think ? haha

wow..was really hoping to at least see Noras guest undressing, but look who shows up. The goatie guy. Is it just me, or does he just assume control and take all the attention every time he shows up? Now Im betting that it will be a LONG night before anyone undresses, and of course with that, NO sex. Who the heck shows up at someones house at 1:45am anyway. Thats just rude.  :-[

wow..was really hoping to at least see Noras guest undressing, but look who shows up. The goatie guy. Is it just me, or does he just assume control and take all the attention every time he shows up? Now Im betting that it will be a LONG night before anyone undresses, and of course with that, NO sex. Who the heck shows up at someones house at 1:45am anyway. Thats just rude.  :-[

This man must be sought urgently girlfriend