Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

I've seen Goatie do that as well.

Is that where he works?

I don't know, but back in January I saw him hacking into cams on his laptop.

Did you notice that only men appear in this apartment, almost no woman!

I think Nora is one of those women who don't really have girlfriends...but she know a lot of men.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bjlikes2watch
Quote from: bjlikes2watch on Today at 08:20:58 AM

I havent seen them play/dance/goof off in the dance room yet... only when he got his hair cut was when I ever saw them in that room together.

Be nice if anyone got a video of them in the dance room, even just to dance or play around... just curious minds wonders how they mingle besides the living room.

Ok following video!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks Ace, that was a nice video of them intereacting in the dance room with each other besides the usual sitting and laying down on floor or the bedroom nulleys....

Ocaasionally we see nora finally in the mood, wished she wud put in more effort than to ignore his needs... but maybe they each have their moments out of sync.

she is still a beautiful girl overall.

Quote from: bjlikes2watch on Today at 08:20:58 AM

I havent seen them play/dance/goof off in the dance room yet... only when he got his hair cut was when I ever saw them in that room together.

Be nice if anyone got a video of them in the dance room, even just to dance or play around... just curious minds wonders how they mingle besides the living room.

Ok following video!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks Ace, that was a nice video of them intereacting in the dance room with each other besides the usual sitting and laying down on floor or the bedroom nulleys....

Ocaasionally we see nora finally in the mood, wished she wud put in more effort than to ignore his needs... but maybe they each have their moments out of sync.

she is still a beautiful girl overall.

yeah, but I still wonder, why was Goatie of hard dick in the bathroom!

Guest bjlikes2watch

As a friend who possibily lives closeby, you wud think he cud shower at his own place....

But why here? Maybe he's a close freind w/benifits however I havent seen much of that side...

Perhaps a relative who just wants to refresh himself and shares the bathroom... afterall.. the lifestyles in those places ares shared or relatively close.

He been hanging around alt lately... too early to draw conclusions. 

I do know that when he is there, they often are sitting on the floor.. Nora will use a pillow in the approprite place if her legs are open...

If she was more comfortable with him around in the other snese, she prolly wud not have used that pillow that way.

Guest Ameriboy

Even with best friends r relatives, a girl wudn't expose her chip by sitting open legs like Nora, that is normal unless she 's one of American trash girls lol (just kidding !)

Guest bjlikes2watch

Since Goatie been around alot... hmmmmm LOL Imaginations are ok :)

Something definitly....

the tall closet in the 2nd bedroom is now in the dance room where the short drawer was and that one is moved across the floor in the dance room...

Moving her desk, where she sits at in her usual bedroom with her laptop, is moved out also> ??????

Are they going to be sleeping in separate rooms?

More speculations......