Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Just me

Well, I didn't know about his face book comment, but I sort of had my suspicions about him in that regard.

I am not judging him for that,.. I don't understand it,.. but I am not the one to play God here when it comes to such things.

It's just that yesterday when she got all spruced up to go out,.. Well, It just seemed like it was going to meet someone.

Then, Kiko sat in the hallway when he came home with his head in his hands for quite a while and I thought he was beginning to cry.

Thanks for the info.

Well, I didn't know about his face book comment, but I sort of had my suspicions about him in that regard.

I am not judging him for that,.. I don't understand it,.. but I am not the one to play God here when it comes to such things.

It's just that yesterday when she got all spruced up to go out,.. Well, It just seemed like it was going to meet someone.

Then, Kiko sat in the hallway when he came home with his head in his hands for quite a while and I thought he was beginning to cry.

Thanks for the info.

My friend, the problem is financial, the conjugal they go well!

It's Kiko or not?

you have split 2 pics and joined into one you crafty devil.

That day, Nora and Kiko were in the dance room playing karate, and Goatie was taking a shower, he heard and was exitado, I take some photos of Goatie Fezer and assembly!

It's Kiko or not?

That day, Nora and Kiko were in the dance room playing karate, and Goatie was taking a shower, he heard and was exitado, I take some photos of Goatie Fezer and assembly!

I bet you have been pissing yourself with laughter winding everyone up lol

nice one mate ;D

It's Kiko or not?

I bet you have been pissing yourself with laughter winding everyone up lol

nice one mate ;D

It was fun, Nora has nothing to do with it, it was just a brincadera, hopefully not get me wrong!

Guest bjlikes2watch

Thats my assumptions too, if not the same building , perhaps just down the road from them?