B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dare to say itย and readyย for verbal conflicts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Ariana , best orgasms currently at RLCย 

I hate she does bates when it's time for me to sleep, why can't she do it when i am on the site ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”

Arianaโ€™s orgasms are becoming slowly one of the most genuine sensual moments at RLC .. plus the bates are not lasting long which helps to keep the viewer not bored .. I would also love to see some finger bates and not only with the dildo help so far .. But Ariana is just the gem currently ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Arianaโ€™s orgasms are becoming slowly one of the most genuine sensual moments at RLC .. plus the bates are not lasting long which helps to keep the viewer not bored .. I would also love to see some finger bates and not only with the dildo help so far .. But Ariana is just the gem currently ๐Ÿ˜‡

She did a finger bate with Amy watching in B4.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

She did a finger bate with Amy watching in B4.

I must apologize for being impatient during her short dry spell. I should have been more willing to wait. I truly believe she's only scratching the surface( So to speak). Love her complexity..๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Iย  agree... it's just a shame she's not more attractive...๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Iย  agree... it's just a shame she's not more attractive...๐Ÿ˜

I find her the most attractive after Kitty , plus she is all natural .. of course , with the girls will always be a subjective opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ thatโ€™s why it is good that thereโ€™s variety ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find her the most attractive after Kitty , plus she is all natural .. of course , with the girls will always be a subjective opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ thatโ€™s why it is good that thereโ€™s variety ๐Ÿ˜‰

INMHO- there are girls who have a prettier face or better body but there are none with the combination of those things and the passion within that Ariana has. I get the feeling that she has to share all that passion as time progresses. Like i've said before "delightfully complex".๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

INMHO- there are girls who have a prettier face or better body but there are none with the combination of those things and the passion within that Ariana has. I get the feeling that she has to share all that passion as time progresses. Like i've said before "delightfully complex".๐Ÿ˜˜

You are very right rosey1