B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Obviously it was meant in that way, i have no power to know what goes on between tenants off the cam, many people on here have though 😁

I was joking Cool...I can't see Irma letting Cesar anywhere near her...

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

In the end Irma won!

IRMA 1-0 Cesar 🤣 (Finally a girl with such a lengthy time in RLC who wasn't fucked by Curly)

Not that you've been privy to anyway.  I was told a couple of minutes ago that Monica was at the end of fucking some dude when the camera's came back on in B2.  All this time I have been telling y'all this shit happens when these apartments go UM but no one wants to believe me!!  Now there is proof and before any of you start in on me, I was told it was very obvious that she didn't know the cameras had come out of maintenance mode yet.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not that you've been privy to anyway.  I was told a couple of minutes ago that Monica was at the end of fucking some dude when the camera's came back on in B2.  All this time I have been telling y'all this shit happens when these apartments go UM but no one wants to believe me!!  Now there is proof and before any of you start in on me, I was told it was very obvious that she didn't know the cameras had come out of maintenance mode yet.

Listen i never said that i believe a certain person or don't, if you are told that Monica was fucking someone while B2 was UM and she didn't know when cams came back again then let be it 😁

Two nights ago she had three rounds with a guest guy and ON camera, so it tells me that she isn't shy to do that, now if she did it again while cams were off just as you implied i cannot say you are right or wrong because i never saw it but i respect what you or anyone here has to say! 😉

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Listen i never said that i believe a certain person or don't, if you are told that Monica was fucking someone while B2 was UM and she didn't know when cams came back again then let be it 😁

Two nights ago she had three rounds with a guest guy and ON camera, so it tells me that she isn't shy to do that, now if she did it again while cams were off just as you implied i cannot say you are right or wrong because i never saw it but i respect what you or anyone here has to say! 😉

I'm telling you that she was fucking a dude when the apartment was UM and either lost track of time and forgot how long she had asked for the apartment to be UM and when it came back online she was just finishing up fucking the guy. I don't care if you believe me or not, that's what happened!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm telling you that she was fucking a dude when the apartment was UM and either lost track of time and forgot how long she had asked for the apartment to be UM and when it came back online she was just finishing up fucking the guy. I don't care if you believe me or not, that's what happened!

Yeah i just read the B2 chat on the forum and it seems like it happened, she fucked on cam 2 days ago although it was a short one but she still fucked, if she wants to fuck off cams or when they go UM what can we do but i am hopeful she will be fucking more on cams from now on

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah i just read the B2 chat on the forum and it seems like it happened, she fucked on cam 2 days ago although it was a short one but she still fucked, if she wants to fuck off cams or when they go UM what can we do but i am hopeful she will be fucking more on cams from now on

Bomb RLC's email servers with complaints, that's what you do!!

• Haha 1