B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Amira getting it on with the guy in the bedroom, lets see how far they will go.

you should look again .like I SAID AMAILA. IS THE ONE ,NOT THE WORTHLESS ONES . AMAILA IS THE ONE IN THIS APT .that will not hide 

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

if milena Is in charge of this party then she should learn how to get them to close the deal with sex or this could be the introduction/orientation and the second visit amira & amalia will follow through with sex

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

MAYBE AMAILA but not AMIRA she is just like MONICA.. only sex is outside the RLC cams with guys .MONICA has shown. that on all her stays on RLC...

and as I said

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you should look again .like I SAID AMAILA. IS THE ONE ,NOT THE WORTHLESS ONES . AMAILA IS THE ONE IN THIS APT .that will not hide 

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It seems like Amalia is only teasing this guy, I will be surprised if anything happens. 

To me it seems more like the guy is incredibly passive. Perhaps nervous about the cameras.

Based on her last stay, Amalia doesn't have any issue with having sex on camera. But that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex with this particular guy, I guess. So you could be right as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

To me it seems more like the guy is incredibly passive. Perhaps nervous about the cameras.

Based on her last stay, Amalia doesn't have any issue with having sex on camera. But that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex with this particular guy, I guess. So you could be right as well.

This is my first time seeing her, so I didn't know how she is.