B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

Just now, SierraTM said:

Well just managed to get on RLC, seems to me Monica is rather bored & perhaps wishing if the guys would leave asap 😏

LOL she never should have been part of it and she wouldn't be bored!  From reading all the events, it seems that Amira was the shit show coordinator for tonight and the next time it will either be Amalia or Monica before it gets back to Milena's turn.  RLC is such a slap in your face kind of website these days, nothing but piss poor content anymore!

il y a 27 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LOL she never should have been part of it and she wouldn't be bored!  From reading all the events, it seems that Amira was the shit show coordinator for tonight and the next time it will either be Amalia or Monica before it gets back to Milena's turn.  RLC is such a slap in your face kind of website these days, nothing but piss poor content anymore!

Monica is rarely a participant when there are guys, we have seen that in B4 when she was there. I think RLC needs to rethink their approach when they bring in or allow guys to party with their girls due to the expectations of the viewers. If the girls have no interest to do anything with the guys, then perhaps these guys should not come in at all or these parties should be kept at the minimum cos at the end of the day, RLC is selling sexual content and not PG-13 content.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Monica is rarely a participant when there are guys, we have seen that in B4 when she was there. I think RLC needs to rethink their approach when they bring in or allow guys to party with their girls due to the expectations of the viewers. If the girls have no interest to do anything with the guys, then perhaps these guys should not come in at all or these parties should be kept at the minimum cos at the end of the day, RLC is selling sexual content and not PG-13 content.

It's a joke, Sierra. Such bullshit.👎

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think RLC needs to rethink their approach when they bring in or allow guys to party with their girls due to the expectations of the viewers.

No, they shouldn't.

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

RLC is selling sexual content

No, they're not.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's a joke, Sierra. Such bullshit.

Agreed.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

No, they shouldn't.

Yes because we have buggers like you who think the girls in this project belong to you and only you and therefore no other guys can come in and have contact with them. This is a live cams project with sexual content, these girls are mostly heterosexuals and some of them are willing to have sex with guys on cameras.

So live with it, at least these are better than the fake G/G content we see most of the time!