B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Just now, bud2966 said:

now look AMAILA  is filling her nail .that just shows all of us .just how boring her three roommates are..🤣

and you can all thank RLC for having .three old worthless repeat old girls....RLC should have a apt. for the old worthless repeats .like MONICA,MILENA.AND AMIRA....and call it the old worthless boring apt...

AMAILA. I can see why you don't want to be part of, your three roommate SOFIE shows .it is not you as all that watched RLC .on your first stay .know you don't need to do the fake ass shows as your roommate do. but you are not a SOFIE student as MONICA/MILENA was.. and your bedmate ...

and I know that we are not to say nothing that we don't see on RLC .but i and every one who pay to watch RLC can see MONICA has some big craters. just like her sister MILENA .but its not like the witches nose .that AMIRA has no wonder RLC brought back. The flawless face AMAILA back in this apt.....AMAIALA is GORGEUS beautiful from head to toe...

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and you can all thank RLC for having .three old worthless repeat old girls....RLC should have a apt. for the old worthless repeats .like MONICA,MILENA.AND AMIRA....and call it the old worthless boring apt...

Sorry Bud but they are all repeats and no matter what happens in the next 3 years while they are still here because they will never get rid of Covid or even slow the virus down, she is something that has already been seen and you know exactly how it's going to turn out!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

AMAILA. I can see why you don't want to be part of, your three roommate SOFIE shows .it is not you as all that watched RLC .on your first stay .know you don't need to do the fake ass shows as your roommate do. but you are not a SOFIE student as MONICA/MILENA was.. and your bedmate ...

Bud, I tend to agree with you more than not but don't for one second think that what Amalia did on her first stay wasn't show based. She is no different than the rest of the slutty Barca girls!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bud, I tend to agree with you more than not but don't for one second think that what Amalia did on her first stay wasn't show based. She is no different than the rest of the slutty Barca girls!

but I like her and i look at her roommates as old worthless reruns.. and I like the tattoos .and I have alot and so does my wife.. and AMAILA. don't hide from the RLC cams..

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but I like her and i look at her roommates as old worthless reruns.. and I like the tattoos .and I have alot and so does my wife.. and AMAILA. don't hide from the RLC cams..

I get it that you like her and her tattoos, I'm just saying that she is as big a showgirl as the rest of them.  I don't care for any of the girls tattoos, or guys for that matter.  Why ruin something that is flawless with a bunch of tattoos!!  I don't believe in all that expression shit when it comes to why people have tattoos.  Sorry Bud, you and I will never agree on the whole tattoo thing!  I also don't believe in breast augmentation unless it was due to a loss of a woman's breast due to breast cancer, if it's due because of a woman having small breasts and she wants them bigger because they are small, I don't buy that shit for one second.  She wants them bigger because she thinks that all males want a woman with big tits.  I has nothing other to do with anything and if you ask me, it's just because she wants to be more slutty!!