B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I get it that you like her and her tattoos, I'm just saying that she is as big a showgirl as the rest of them.  I don't care for any of the girls tattoos, or guys for that matter.  Why ruin something that is flawless with a bunch of tattoos!!  I don't believe in all that expression shit when it comes to why people have tattoos.  Sorry Bud, you and I will never agree on the whole tattoo thing!  I also don't believe in breast augmentation unless it was due to a loss of a woman's breast due to breast cancer, if it's due because of a woman having small breasts and she wants them bigger because they are small, I don't buy that shit for one second.  She wants them bigger because she thinks that all males want a woman with big tits.  I has nothing other to do with anything and if you ask me, it's just because she wants to be more slutty!!

yes  i know that .but i just want to let the c,c . kiss ass know that she is alot better then the three worthless roommates ,that she is in the same apt with. seeing that there is a girl that have been on RLC 4 times/and two that have been on 3 times. and a girl that was on her first time and just came back for her second time is showing up .the old worthless girls in her apt. 

9 hours ago, bud2966 said:

yes  i know that .but i just want to let the c,c . kiss ass know that she is alot better then the three worthless roommates ,that she is in the same apt with. seeing that there is a girl that have been on RLC 4 times/and two that have been on 3 times. and a girl that was on her first time and just came back for her second time is showing up .the old worthless girls in her apt. 

So are you saying she's better because the content was better in the shows on her first stay?  Actually, she's no different than any of the rest of them!!

20 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

probably going to b5

also milena took her bra off😂

her titties getting to big with her pregnancy 

so she just tied her shirt up😂

If they're going to B5 then Milena is having a girl.

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

But it's only one way to find out though but I think the way they are all dressed up they could be going to b5

Why in the heck would you think they want anything to do with any of the people in B5?  They are probably meeting Milena's/Olivias fuck toy for dinner or a rooftop visit lol.