B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

It's kind of ironic that Milena will use a vibrator on another girl, but never on herself. 🤔

Yeah technically she doesn't have to actually touch the other girl if she uses a vibrator.  It's a fucking joke.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah technically she doesn't have to actually touch the other girl if she uses a vibrator.  It's a fucking joke.

What!?!? You didn't think Milena stroking Amalia's clit was fucking hot?

ah why is AMAILA. THE ONLY ONE NAKED. oh that is right .she is THE ONLY ONE THAT . is not worthless like  MONICA/MELINA.AND LIKE I SAID .THE WORTHLESS AMIRA. ..and i said that RLC BROUGHT AMAILA BACK TO B2 .FOR THE FACT .THEY KNOW THE THREE OLD WORTHLESS. MONINA /MELINA AND AMIRA . ARE WORTHLESS..  AND JUST LOOK THE OTHER IS MAKING SURE TO SHOW IT....

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ah why is AMAILA. THE ONLY ONE NAKED. oh that is right .she is THE ONLY ONE THAT . is not worthless like  MONICA/MELINA.AND LIKE I SAID .THE WORTHLESS AMIRA. ..and i said that RLC BROUGHT AMAILA BACK TO B2 .FOR THE FACT .THEY KNOW THE THREE OLD WORTHLESS. MONINA /MELINA AND AMIRA . ARE WORTHLESS..  AND JUST LOOK THE OTHER IS MAKING SURE TO SHOW IT....

and please.. mods or the ones that bow down to the mods .tell me just how wrong I A'M . but all you all need to look at. is just who don't hide. and that is why AMAILA. was the only one of the four nude.. so come on  the ones that  kiss  the ass of RLC AND C.C .. and say she wasn't..🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and please.. mods or the ones that bow down to the mods .tell me just how wrong I A'M . but all you all need to look at. is just who don't hide. and that is why AMAILA. was the only one of the four nude.. so come on  the ones that  kiss  the ass of RLC AND C.C .. and say she wasn't..🤣

when amira got the massage she was the only naked. fact not kiss ass