US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

save it your democrat party hatred is ridiculous. you are a no credibility moron. just pm ridge, spying & the rest of the cult. 

tenor (22).gif

the-simpsons-cult-gif-downsized_large.gif

tumblr_inline_ot9j0tAgDE1sndsvm_540.gif

You are an obvious brain dead idiot who as I mentioned before, Arnold Palmer would be embarrassed beyond reproach if he was still around to know or realize that his likeness was being used by someone of your obvious low level iq or intellect, regardless of political affiliation.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I didn't know this fucking fool Keith Olbermann was still on tv. He's been fired so many times for being totally insane and such an obnoxious prick.

yes he's around as is your true love the mass murdering worst person in the world.

tenor (17).gif

tenor (14).gif

tenor (6).gif

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

looking in the mirror again moron?

Moving-animated-picture-of-monkey-looking-for-the-other-monkey.gif

mrw-im-getting-ready-to-go-out-and-look-in-the-mirror-54193.gif

giphy (8).gif

From an angle, but enough so that I still notice you standing there observing yourself and your twisted and distorted view of a reality of your existence. That reality being that you are an obvious brain dead idiot.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

From an angle, but enough so that I still notice you standing there observing what is an obvious reality of your existence, that being that you are an obvious brain dead idiot.

if you hurry maybe you can get a job with your hero. good luck!  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A New York Times reporter described the White House as shell-shocked over President Donald Trump’s coronavirus infection that’s spreading among senior administration officials and staffers. Times...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you have confused everything as usual you ass kissing dope. 

tenor (8).gif

tenor (10).gif

tenor (12).gif

NO, I think I perfectly described the Democratic Party and followers like you. Your video clip revealed that thugs like you do not believe that Trump supporters should even be allowed to express their views through bumper stickers.  I've noticed around here lately someone has been removing Trump signs from Trump supporters yards. That doesn't surprise me too much though given the authoritarian intolerant Stalinist nature of Democrats like you.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

NO, I think I perfectly described the Democratic Party and followers like you. Your video clip revealed that thugs like you do not believe that Trump supporters should even be allowed to express their views through bumper stickers.  I've noticed around here lately someone has been removing Trump signs from Trump supporters yards. That doesn't surprise too much though given the authoritarian intolerant Stalinist nature of Democrats like you.

it sounds to me that some of your neighbors are wising up & don't want to be associated with the lying sack of shit.

• Upvote 1