US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you hurry maybe you can get a job with your hero. good luck!  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A New York Times reporter described the White House as shell-shocked over President Donald Trump’s coronavirus infection that’s spreading among senior administration officials and staffers. Times...

Who would believe anything a New York Times reporter writes? Notice that the sources are always anonymous? That's most likely because the reporter who wrote the story is the only source for the story.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

stop worshipping the asshole & i won't have to continue wasting my time telling you how stupid you & the rest of the cult is.

To quote your words----Save it--your insults and useless posts are not working 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who would believe anything a New York Times reporter writes? Notice that the sources are always anonymous? That's most likely because the reporter who wrote the story is the only source for the story.

as usual you understand nothing. the people that still want to work in govt after loony toon loses the election don't want to be called names on twitter & fired. but fear not. you can stiil get work with dear leader since he needs more ass kissing fools to torment. you will fit right in.

• Upvote 1

In last night's debate I couldn't believe that Kamala Harris actually celebrated the fact that the BIden/Harris campaign has the support of Republican Washington D.C. establishment swamp dwellers. Opposition to the establishment swamp dwellers is the very reason Trump won the 2016 primary and general elections.  Thank you, Kamala.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as usual you understand nothing. the people that still want to work in govt after loony toon loses the election don't want to be called names on twitter & fired. but fear not. you can stiil get work with dear leader since he needs more ass kissing fools to torment. you will fit right in.

I perfectly well understand all the phony hit job stories put out by the main stream press and media.