US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In last night's debate I couldn't believe that Kamala Harris actually celebrated the fact that the BIden/Harris campaign has the support of Republican Washington D.C. establishment swamp dwellers. Opposition to the establishment swamp dwellers is the very reason Trump won the 2016 primary and general elections.  Thank you, Kamala.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you have never had any credibility.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I perfectly well understand all the phony hit job stories put out by the main stream press and media. 

giphy (8).gif

giphy (10).gif

giphy (9).gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Several men were involved in the plot, which included plans to kidnap the Democratic governor of the state and violently overthrow the government.

So what do the actions of some idiots have to do with anything?  What the hell did they expect to accomplish by doing something so stupid? Gov. Whitmer will probably use this as an excuse to ban all protests against her and Biden in the state of Michigan.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Fine people on both sides my fucking ass.  Trump should be arrested for inciting violence.

Yeah, a stupid idiot like you probably actually believes that Trump was in on the plot. Such an ignorant and insane statement on your part. It's because of such statements that no one takes you seriously. You are a clown.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, a stupid idiot like you probably actually believes that Trump was in on the plot. Such an ignorant and insane statement on your part. It's because of such statements that no one takes you seriously. You are a clown.

LIBERATE MICHIGAN.    That's the tweet.  Get your head in the game.  Are you too stupid to realize what the Hell Trump is doing?  I believe you are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

LIBERATE MICHIGAN.    That's the tweet.  Get your head in the game.  Are you too stupid to realize what the Hell Trump is doing?  I believe you are.

The way to liberate Michigan and the rest of America is to vote all the fucking Democrats out of office.