US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Heavily armed militia members and other protesters gathered at the Michigan State Capitol in May 2020 demanding that the mask mandate be ended and the coronavirus quarantine be halted. It was during that...

Too bad these militia groups and ANTIFA and BLM  don't wipe each other out, then the sane people in this country could go about living their lives as normal human beings again.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but i guess it would be better to kidnap govt officials that you don't like. if others were thinking the same way dear leader would be the 1st to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think a little snowflake like you has the intelligence nor balls to get past the president's Secret Service protection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Just two days after President Donald Trump abruptly blew up bipartisan coronavirus relief talks, the Labor Department reported Thursday that around 1.3 million additional Americans filed for unemployment...

Sorry that figure was wrong. It was 840,000 and that is mainly because Democrat governors refuse to open up their states economies for purely political reasons.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't think a little snowflake like you has the intelligence nor balls to get past the president's Secret Service protection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe they will all be in quarantine & unable to protect his royal liar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry that figure was wrong. It was 840,000 and that is mainly because Democrat governors refuse to open up their states economies for purely political reasons.

of course it had nothing to do with trying to not get sick & die. but that leaves plenty of minimum wage job openings for you & the rest of the cult.

• Upvote 1

As a UK citizen I like to read and hopefully gain an insight into US politics and learn stuff  reading your differing opinions but as of late this thread has turned into nothing more than a childish,tantrum throwing,name calling primary/junior school playground.You all know who you are,fucking grow up and act your age not your shoe size.Political disagreement is good but at least try and conduct yourselves like adults.This is not aimed at members who do behave in a mature fashion.

Yours,

Disillusioned UK.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2