US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to a new Gallup Poll 56% of Americans say their life is better today than it was four years ago.  Also, in that poll 56% believe that Trump will win the election and only 40% believe that Biden will win.

🤣😂  ROTFLMFAO

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

As a UK citizen I like to read and hopefully gain an insight into US politics and learn stuff  reading your differing opinions but as of late this thread has turned into nothing more than a childish,tantrum throwing,name calling primary/junior school playground.You all know who you are,fucking grow up and act your age not your shoe size.Political disagreement is good but at least try and conduct yourselves like adults.This is not aimed at members who do behave in a mature fashion.

Yours,

Disillusioned UK.

I agree to make an effort to be more mature with my posts.  I honestly do try, but frustration sometimes sends me down the rabbit hole that is owned by certain users here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

As a UK citizen I like to read and hopefully gain an insight into US politics and learn stuff  reading your differing opinions but as of late this thread has turned into nothing more than a childish,tantrum throwing,name calling primary/junior school playground.You all know who you are,fucking grow up and act your age not your shoe size.Political disagreement is good but at least try and conduct yourselves like adults.This is not aimed at members who do behave in a mature fashion.

Yours,

Disillusioned UK.

you are totally right. unfortunately certain people base their arguments on lies & fantasy. these people refuse to listen to anything not coming out of their cult leader's ass (or mouth, same thing).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1