US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean provisions which make requiring an ID to vote illegal.The legislation also included provisions to financially bailout Democrat run states that spent themselves into oblivion with ridiculous social welfare programs and bloated government retirement benefits. That's one of Nancy Pelosi's favorite tricks is to load up a piece of legislation with a bunch of Democrat pet projects which have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the bill. 

Oh, you're talking about Kentucky?  The poorest, most overspending, welfare-bloated blue state in the country?  

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean provisions which make requiring an ID to vote illegal.The legislation also included provisions to financially bailout Democrat run states that spent themselves into oblivion with ridiculous social welfare programs and bloated government retirement benefits. That's one of Nancy Pelosi's favorite tricks is to load up a piece of legislation with a bunch of Democrat pet projects which have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the bill. 

you are so full of shit. but of course the fact that "blue states" pay more in taxes & of course there are no republicans or cult members in those states either. and voter id laws are used to discriminate. without the "blue states the "red states would not be able to leach & would go under. you are an idiot.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

121151799_10223438535012465_2402339795321264453_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=XWR5mzBLIY8AX99eIcP&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=1a969da418fc101e4a451d92ab6ae08e&oe=5FA7F7B9

trump is a white supremacist racist lying sack of shit complicite in over 200,000 deaths of american citizens INCLUDING REPUBLICANS & HIS OWN CULT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no one or nothing that would or could be a worse leader for this country than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are supporting a narcissistic murderer. you never did answer whether you military son approved of the bounties on his "sucker & loser" friends. wise up you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

trump is a white supremacist racist lying sack of shit complicite in over 200,000 deaths of american citizens INCLUDING REPUBLICANS & HIS OWN CULT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no one or nothing that would or could be a worse leader for this country than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are supporting a narcissistic murderer. you never did answer whether you military son approved of the bounties on his "sucker & loser" friends. wise up you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a simple difference between you and I golfer, I don't insult anyone for their political beliefs, and my son is an avid President Trump supporter. President Trump is the only reason he re-enlisted and if Biden gets elected he will decommission because he knows as well as all of his friends that a democratic leadership would tie the hands of our military and treat them like second rate citizens just like Obama did.. He told me that no one in his unit believes the media BS, and that they would proudly fight and die for this country, as long as we have a President that believes in the military and supports them. Not the answer you wanted I am sure, but none the less he believes in President Trump.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is a simple difference between you and I golfer, I don't insult anyone for their political beliefs, and my son is an avid President Trump supporter. President Trump is the only reason he re-enlisted and if Biden gets elected he will decommission because he knows as well as all of his friends that a democratic leadership would tie the hands of our military and treat them like second rate citizens just like Obama did.. He told me that no one in his unit believes the media BS, and that they would proudly fight and die for this country, as long as we have a President that believes in the military and supports them. Not the answer you wanted I am sure, but none the less he believes in President Trump.

as long as you continue to believe the lying sack of shit murderer we have nothing in common. there is no answer that i want. but as long as you take dildohead's lies as fact we will all continue to suffer. on the bright side for you your son will soon be leaving the military & you will be able to see him all of the time. it's just too bad that some of his "sucker & loser friends" won't have the same chance.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

as long as you continue to believe the lying sack of shit murderer we have nothing in common. there is no answer that i want. but as long as you take dildohead's lies as fact we will all continue to suffer. on the bright side for you your son will soon be leaving the military & you will be able to see him all of the time. it's just too bad that some of his "sucker & loser friends" won't have the same chance.

Opinions vary, but if Biden is elected he will not make it a year as Pelosi has already started to convene a commission on the 25th amendment. Congress will him declared unfit for office and Cumala Harris will become the first kind of black woman President of these United States. Talk about becoming the laughing stock around the world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary, but if Biden is elected he will not make it a year as Pelosi has already started to convene a commission on the 25th amendment. Congress will him declared unfit for office and Cumala Harris will become the first kind of black woman President of these United States. Talk about becoming the laughing stock around the world.

They are all lying sacks of shit, that is why we call them politicians, but Trump is lesser of the two evils.

• Like 1