US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know how my son can be leaving the military when I don't even have a son. You are becoming totally delusional. Also, repeating the lie that Trump said deceased soldiers were " suckers and losers" just shows how dishonest and deceitful you and Democrats are. You are severely mentally ill.

sorry. that was meant for star. but you can just tell him at your next cult meeting. or tell yourself since you guys all are the same anyway.

Try putting me in a reeducation camp and see how long it takes for you or whoever attempts it to become a dead man.:angry:

making terroristic threats now are we? don't worry. your kidnap plot buddies will be happy to see you next to them in prison.

• Upvote 1

But you carry stupid with you 24/7 everyday, that's all part of being a liberal progressive Democrat. Sounds like you need a drink or a pill to keep you from completely losing it.

don't worry about me. just be ready for the bus.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:
That Moment
That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump."
I simply reply “I'm not voting for Trump.”
I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the
Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
I'm voting for the Electoral College & the Republic we live in.
I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.
I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.
I’m voting for continued peace progress in the middle east.
I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.
I'm voting for the American Flag that is disrespected by the Democratic Party.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.
I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
What are you voting for?

you will be disappointed. dear leader doesn't care about you or anyone else but himself. as soon as it becomes inconvenient for him all of those things will go out the window & you'll be feeling the bus tires.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you ever watch the news? A newly declassified note written by John Brennan reveals that John Brennan notified Obama of Hillary's plan to smear Trump with the phony Steele Dossier during the 2016 election.

Don't just talk about it, show me.  Prove it.  All you do is repeat faux news bullshit talking points.  Let's see it.  I'll bet my house your source is faulty.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and i don't care whether you care about whether i believe you or not. you can ignore the lies, ignore the insults, ignore the racism, ignore the lawbreaking, ignore the deaths, blame everyone else. no matter what you do trump is a total disaster & you are a complete idiot. now if you don't mind i've had enough stupid for 1 day.

And you have to put up with yourself 365 days a year 😏

On 10/7/2020 at 5:32 PM, happyone said:
NYPOST.COM

National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents about a claim Hillary Clinton ordered “a campaign plan to stir up a scandal” by linking President Trump to Russia in

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Don't just talk about it, show me.  Prove it.  All you do is repeat faux news bullshit talking points.  Let's see it.  I'll bet my house your source is faulty.

It was already posted --see above--but evidently you do not read or just ignore facts that do not fit your agenda.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

And you have to put up with yourself 365 days a year 😏

yes. but you have to put up with being an ass kissing cult member following the biggest liar & criminal ever to occupy the white house. make sure to get on his visitor list when he is put away for good.