US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

fox news would be a likely answer.

More chance of CCN or MSNBC since they have a history of doing such stuff. Like showing children in cages on our southern border with photos that were taken when Obama was president and then blaming Trump for the children being in the cages.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

More chance of CCN or MSNBC since they have a history of doing such stuff. Like showing children in cages on our southern border with photos that were taken when Obama was president and then blaming Trump for the children being in the cages.

just keep making excuses with more lies. are you trying to beat dear leader's total? he'll be mad at you if you displace him as liar in chief.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey dopey. i said that without insurance they would go to the emergency room & we would pay for it. wtf is wrong with you? i don't expect an answer as it would take up the remaining available space in this website. try reading what is actually posted.

You talked about going to the emergency room only after I pointed out the lie of your statement that people without Obamacare would have no doctor.

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yet you keep reading!

Only because I want to see if you really can finally post something non repetitious,  important,  or intelligent, but I am sadly disappointed because you are too busy mixing that

kool aid you are trying to get us conservatives to drink 😏🤣 

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No wonder Oregon has such a mess in Portland with BLM and ANTIFA., all the Democrats probably vote 3 times.

That's a felony Spyrunner.  Like the woman in Iowa doing a five year stretch for voting Trump twice in 2016.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Only because I want to see if you really can finally post something non repetitious,  important,  or intelligent, but I am sadly disappointed because you are too busy mixing that

kool aid you are trying to get us conservatives to drink 😏🤣 

You idiots have already emptied multiple pitchers.  You don't need our help.

• Like 1