Elza, Mulan (2020) Part #1

On 11/5/2020 at 11:54 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Stills asking myself who wants to see Mulan that they bring her back again and again ? 🤣

Many do apart from you likely. All have different tastes.

Still waiting to see Elza get a pounding but seems very unlikely. Never seems to be with a guy or woman come to that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Many do apart from you likely. All have different tastes.

Still waiting to see Elza get a pounding but seems very unlikely. Never seems to be with a guy or woman come to that.

Some with better tastes than others... Love to see the reaction when a "stunning" or "beautiful" girl actually does ever join the show... Hope the carers are at hand. 😃

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, Jonno said:

Some with better tastes than others... Love to see the reaction when a "stunning" or "beautiful" girl actually does ever join the show... Hope the carers are at hand. 😃

Still trying to work out why Elza has her name on the apartment as you hardly ever see her lately, always bloody out and when home just fucking sleeps. The only guy she ever has in the place is that fucking spiritualist tosser trying to fuck up her mind even bloody more :biggrin:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Still trying to work out why Elza has her name on the apartment as you hardly ever see her lately, always bloody out and when home just fucking sleeps. The only guy she ever has in the place is that fucking spiritualist tosser trying to fuck up her mind even bloody more :biggrin:

Not done any VagCamDirect for ages... Better watch or she will lose her place in the standings. 😀

• Haha 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah dam shame as she got a great body on her and would love to see her with a guy but i think all of her exploits are done away from the apartment i would assume as she is not here that bloody often. The only guy she has in there is that weirdo with the healing hands and candles :biggrin: