Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minny went to the bedroom, any sex?!?!

Yes.

I caught it too late to record much of it, so I didn't bother.  What I saw looked pretty good, though.  Hopefully someone got a good video of it.

any caps?

Mighty Mouse joue avec la camera cuisine, je l'ai vu embrasser son homme, sans quitter des yeux la camera et elle rigolais...

Mighty Mouse plays with will dope it kitchen, I saw it embracing his man, without leaving eyes will dope her and it has fun...

I wonder if there is something going on here and I need some help from anyone who might have been watching this bunch during the night.

Now, I haven't been watching these guys much...just dropping in from time to time.  But I saw something that raises some questions in my mind.

1.  Elena and Artur were sleeping on the sofa while Mighty Mooska was sleeping in the bedroom...alone.

2.  Early in the morning, Artur was not with Elena.  I assumed he was up and getting ready for work.  At that time, there was someone with MM in the bedroom.  I couldn't see who it was because of the blankets, but I assumed that BF came home at some time and went to bed with her.

3.  But...at about 0800 their time, I pop back in and I find everyone awake and up...except there is no BF there.  Artur is there, which is unusual because he leaves early for work.  MM is there, but she is dressed for outside and she leaves.  This is highly unusual for that sleepy-head.

4.  By 0815, Artur is either gone or in the WC.  I don't see him anywhere else in the apartment. And Elena appears to be home alone.

So...does anyone know if BF came back to the apartment?  Did he leave early?  If not, then who was the guy in bed with Mighty Mooska?  Artur?  Did anyone see him go into the bedroom?  Did anyone see what went on when everyone woke up?

Or...is there a simple explanation for my confusion?

Guest Rasputan

yep.. it's very nice! if you also open the bedroom and turn up the volume you can hear them  :P