Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

I sit here & laugh at the irony of men sitting in front of their computer, either ignoring or without a spouse, complaining about other men who sit in front of their computer ignoring their spouse.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think either one is so desperate for sex that they would risk losing their partner.  And as far as the sex between Elena and Artur, there seem to be a lot of comments about the quality of their sex.  Since their sexual relationship only involves the two of them and none of you, you might want to respect that.  People have different levels of sexual needs and it up to them to forfill those needs and how well they communicate those needs with their partner.  Not everybody want  to try to screw themselves to death or chew on a twat/dick for an hour.  If they are content with what they do that is up to them.

Dude...take a chill pill, eh?

Wow...

Look, one reason anyone is a subscriber of RLC is so they can observe the intimate actions of the couples.  People who inhabit this forum want to express their opinions and observations about the couples.  That's just what we do.  Heck, how many of us have expressed our opinions about the breakup of the lesbians?  How many of us have talked about how Kiko doesn't treat Nora right...or about how Nora had a stinky pussy?

Well, talking about how Artur can't control his hair-trigger long enough to give Elena an orgasm...or the possibility that Elena never HAS ever had an orgasm is what we do here.

I'm perfectly chilled thank you very much.....that's  what I'm talking about....exactly how do you know she's not having a orgasm...it doesn't require her banje screaming like some cat in heat.

Seriously?  LOL!!

The only woman in that apartment who has ever gotten an orgasm is Mighty Mooska...and that was with a shower head.

I really don't think either one is so desperate for sex that they would risk losing their partner.  And as far as the sex between Elena and Artur, there seem to be a lot of comments about the quality of their sex.  Since their sexual relationship only involves the two of them and none of you, you might want to respect that.  People have different levels of sexual needs and it up to them to forfill those needs and how well they communicate those needs with their partner.  Not everybody want  to try to screw themselves to death or chew on a twat/dick for an hour.  If they are content with what they do that is up to them.

Dude...take a chill pill, eh?

Wow...

Look, one reason anyone is a subscriber of RLC is so they can observe the intimate actions of the couples.  People who inhabit this forum want to express their opinions and observations about the couples.  That's just what we do.  Heck, how many of us have expressed our opinions about the breakup of the lesbians?  How many of us have talked about how Kiko doesn't treat Nora right...or about how Nora had a stinky pussy?

Well, talking about how Artur can't control his hair-trigger long enough to give Elena an orgasm...or the possibility that Elena never HAS ever had an orgasm is what we do here.

I'm perfectly chilled thank you very much.....that's  what I'm talking about....exactly how do you know she's not having a orgasm...it doesn't require her banje screaming like some cat in heat.

Seriously?  LOL!!

The only woman in that apartment who has ever gotten an orgasm is Mighty Mooska...and that was with a shower head.

Mighty Mooska which disappeared: (

Either there's a huge rat problem, or someone got a kitten... better keep it away from the могущественный мышь!

Mighty Mooska would eat that cat for lunch.

Or, maybe the cat would give her a new way to get an orgasm...hmmm...

Guest bjlikes2watch
  :o 

That just might be what she needs ;D

Guest Fionagal

[quote author=JoJoGunne

That's not funny !

You've said to respect the tenants, remember ?

They read CC and see who disgrace them with cheap jokes.

[quote author=JoJoGunne

That's not funny !

I said that?  When?  I must have been drunk!!

Anyway, they'll get over my cheap jokes.  Heck I'LL get over my cheap jokes.  After all, I have less than 8 days on their site.

[quote author=JoJoGunne

That's not funny !

Fine is 100 %, not comedian