Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

Guest guest

I'll keep my membership up because there is a fairly good chance the Alina/Anton arrangement will end in a murder.  :D. also does anyone else notice there's been a lot of living room action lately?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LezVoyeur

I AGREE WITH U JOJOGUNNE MIGHTY MOUSE SURE DISCRIBES HER PLUS SHES HOT I WOULDNT MIND DOING HER......

3some samantha hun? x  8)

Guest LezVoyeur

Here's another one.

mmm i feel a spanking session coming on...  :o

I confess...when I captured the pic, I was not thinking of spanking...but now that you mention it...

heh heh try it youll like it... ;)

Here's another one.

mmm i feel a spanking session coming on...  :o

I confess...when I captured the pic, I was not thinking of spanking...but now that you mention it...

heh heh try it youll like it... ;)

Darling, if you were here with me, I would.

I wonder if these two are related. He hasn't had sex in about a week now, and when she gets sex, it lasts under 3 minutes. I figure one of them would have made a pass at the other by now.

I've always thought they were brother and sister.

And for that reason, I don't think either of them will make a pass at the other.

Guest dirtdirt

I really don't think either one is so desperate for sex that they would risk losing their partner.  And as far as the sex between Elena and Artur, there seem to be a lot of comments about the quality of their sex.  Since their sexual relationship only involves the two of them and none of you, you might want to respect that.  People have different levels of sexual needs and it up to them to forfill those needs and how well they communicate those needs with their partner.  Not everybody want  to try to screw themselves to death or chew on a twat/dick for an hour.  If they are content with what they do that is up to them.

I really don't think either one is so desperate for sex that they would risk losing their partner.  And as far as the sex between Elena and Artur, there seem to be a lot of comments about the quality of their sex.  Since their sexual relationship only involves the two of them and none of you, you might want to respect that.  People have different levels of sexual needs and it up to them to forfill those needs and how well they communicate those needs with their partner.  Not everybody want  to try to screw themselves to death or chew on a twat/dick for an hour.  If they are content with what they do that is up to them.

Dude...take a chill pill, eh?

Wow...

Look, one reason anyone is a subscriber of RLC is so they can observe the intimate actions of the couples.  People who inhabit this forum want to express their opinions and observations about the couples.  That's just what we do.  Heck, how many of us have expressed our opinions about the breakup of the lesbians?  How many of us have talked about how Kiko doesn't treat Nora right...or about how Nora had a stinky pussy?

Well, talking about how Artur can't control his hair-trigger long enough to give Elena an orgasm...or the possibility that Elena never HAS ever had an orgasm is what we do here.

Guest dirtdirt

Dude...take a chill pill, eh?

Wow...

Look, one reason anyone is a subscriber of RLC is so they can observe the intimate actions of the couples.  People who inhabit this forum want to express their opinions and observations about the couples.  That's just what we do.  Heck, how many of us have expressed our opinions about the breakup of the lesbians?  How many of us have talked about how Kiko doesn't treat Nora right...or about how Nora had a stinky pussy?

Well, talking about how Artur can't control his hair-trigger long enough to give Elena an orgasm...or the possibility that Elena never HAS ever had an orgasm is what we do here.

I'm perfectly chilled thank you very much.....that's  what I'm talking about....exactly how do you know she's not having a orgasm...it doesn't require her banje screaming like some cat in heat.