Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rasputan

Not sure about the 100% lol.. but it seemed like she still didn't get off.  She went for the shower head as soon as he left the bathroom.  I only wish she'd give in and lean back when she does it! She is so freakin sexy when she orgasms, and I love when she sneaks peeks at the camera.

It's interesting, he seems willing to please her, and it's not like he's a two pump chump.  I wonder if maybe she needs to give him a little more direction?

Not sure about the 100% lol.. but it seemed like she still didn't get off.  She went for the shower head as soon as he left the bathroom.  I only wish she'd give in and lean back when she does it! She is so freakin sexy when she orgasms, and I love when she sneaks peeks at the camera.

It's interesting, he seems willing to please her, and it's not like he's a two pump chump.  I wonder if maybe she needs to give him a little more direction?

I think it's more a case of her only being able to get off with the shower head.

My guess is when she was younger...say12 or 13...she discovered the joy of the shower head and used it so much she now needs it to orgasm.

Guest Rasputan

Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing!  A routine that she has established that gets her off every time.  Kinda like Coffee in the morning  ;)

She is really a beauty.  I hope she'll relax more and let us share some of her orgasms  :)

Guest Rasputan

oh my they are at it again! she's giving him a blowjob in the living room for those that might be interested :)

Guest guest

shes kinda hot, hes oddly shaped.. I'm watching just because they're fucking.. seems like he towel censored most of the good part anyway.

Guest Rasputan

he came on her belly, but it was a damn good show!  I wonder if she'll hit the shower head again?

Guest Rasputan

lol are you complaining? She's one of the only reasons I'm keeping my membership up!  besides... the after show in the bathroom is well worth it!