Serafima - is back in B1 for her stay #2 - fan page

34 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Farewell Serafima, I enjoyed seeing you if no one else did. You keep those titties swinging girl and good luck. 🙂 

Right there with you Chappie!  Best of Luck to you Sera!  Leave all the haters behind.  And make sure Claire sticks to Radi.  Those two are made for each other.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

She will definitely be missed. Personally, the most interesting tenant for me. I hope she comes back or get an apartment on RLC 🤞

If she was so interesting , RLC would do anything to keep her ( more money , perhaps the chance to choose roomates ) . She gave  up her job that was giving her money by just walking and laying down on her  bed naked the most hours of the day that she was in the apartment to go and live with a BF who met recently . One or both of them must be doing some crazy things to eachother  to take such a decision and stay together . 

She isn’t meant for this job not because of poor performances or anything similar but because doing this job you need to develop a behavior or have a character that makes you likable to the people who pay watching you and not anytime they tune in , instead of relaxing and enjoying the views of a really nice woman , they can expect any moment an argument or shouting or “ killer look “ to other Barcelona tenants . 

Her beauty will be missed but her personality and character not and I think this is for the best for the rest of the Barcelona cast and the majority of subscribers .

I wish her all the best and that she finds what finally can make her smile than the frozen , ice cold and never changing expressions face .