B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As she stated to the first guy she brought , she was too tired and just wanted to relax and have fun .. when she slept with the guy , she even said to him how β€œsurprised β€œ she was because for the first 3-4 months , there was no man slept there πŸ˜‚

she didnt look tired during the 24 hour shagathon lol

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I thoughtΒ she was more engaged with Holly from the early beginning of her visit , but the way she was looking inside the jacuzzi , you could tell that she was horny to try at least something ...Megan and Nelly started slowly to touch her , she didn’t say no or stepped back , the kisses were inevitableΒ Β with Megan I guess πŸ˜‰Β 

Exactly - if it would have been Holly they would still be going at it.Β  Timing is everything...

Just now, cronus said:

Exactly - if it would have been Holly they would still be going at it.Β  Timing is everything...

Let’s see what future holds , many options opened today ..Β 

Just now, wooders78 said:

tell that to amy and ariana, they are always sleeping

For all rules , there are exceptions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† it can also be that the orgasm of Ariana , take lots of energy from her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I would miss having some back and forth comments nagachilli2 πŸ˜”

what 20 pages of boring...this shit just rocked CamCaps and RLC world... RLC sees this and This was exciting banter/comment s ....we were all into this one way or another ...big exciting news ...because Martinsa is a star and fan fave ,,,Rockin the Boat and Rockin my voyeur world ....HOT HOT HOTΒ 

Β