B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice boobs, but her legs a little thin for my liking...Ariana for me...face, arse and legs...with Monica's boobs 🀎

As it has been said , it is a good participants period , for everyone there are favorites and they are all β€œ making β€œ something , others much , others less .. sometimes it could be more things happening , but when it happens , it is good and fun to watch πŸ˜‰

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was just messing around DD...There'd be no issue with Alberto...He was probably watchingΒ :biggrin:

I also believe so , but you know , it is different toΒ share it with words than also having the chance to watch what your girlfriend did ..Β 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think having the chance to escape from the apartment she lives the last years and enjoy all this luxury at the villa ( imagine if it was warm enough to swim or use the pool .. ) even for some hours , i personally think , it will be repeated πŸ˜‰

...as long as N&B are there for another 7 or 8 months...

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

5 of the girls had a communal bath and Megan and Martina got a little friendly. Some kissing, a little touchy feely in the boob area and Megan sucked her boobs for a short time...Imo, if they were really into each other big style, they would've found a way to carry on...butΒ Martina ended up in bed with Megan and Holly..naked, but all to sleep...Zzzzzzzzz

Exactly this point , if you really want to go all the way , there’s always a way πŸ˜‰ Do you think that if there weren’t cameras involved , they would have tried ? I think Martina would stop with the famous β€œ I have a boyfriend ... β€œ πŸ€“πŸ₯³πŸ€©

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cronus said:

Agreed - but she kissed the wrong girl πŸ˜‰

I thoughtΒ she was more engaged with Holly from the early beginning of her visit , but the way she was looking inside the jacuzzi , you could tell that she was horny to try at least something ...Megan and Nelly started slowly to touch her , she didn’t say no or stepped back , the kisses were inevitableΒ Β with Megan I guess πŸ˜‰Β 

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt mean her to leave alberto and marry megan but she could have continued from the tub if holly wasnt there

I don’t think when in a relation that you can have all ..Β