B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Exactly this point , if you really want to go all the way , thereโ€™s always a way ๐Ÿ˜‰ Do you think that if there werenโ€™t cameras involved , they would have tried ? I think Martina would stop with the famous โ€œ I have a boyfriend ... โ€œ ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ

Probably it would never have happened if cameras weren't involved...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...as long as N&B are there for another 7 or 8 months...

They are there now ( Barcelona ) 13,5 months, since September 27th 2019 ( is I remember correctly )ย according to Bogdanโ€™s answer when Hollyโ€™s boyfriend visited the first time .. I believe they will be for even more ..ย 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

most of the RLC girls have boyfriends

As long as we canโ€™t see them in front of cameras , i think we should say it is just speculations ... Martina on the other hand it is officially portrayed ..ย 

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably it would never have happened if cameras weren't involved...

I think if these two have met at an ordinary party without any cameras involved , just normal life , they would have flirted , just testing I think .. for more , I doubt also .

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

even diane had a boyfriend back home and look what she got up to

As she stated to the first guy she brought , she was too tired and just wanted to relax and have fun .. when she slept with the guy , she even said to him how โ€œsurprised โ€œ she was because for the first 3-4 months , there was no man slept there ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

does seeing them on facetime count ?

I wouldnโ€™t like to see my girlfriend ( if it was serious ) letโ€™s say to see her kissing , touching and so on ... the only serious relation from all the girls , i think it is the one that Milena has ..ย