B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

Noldus

4 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

yes ddhm ur right amalia was a great player lesbian party girl always love to play but. since she came  this in project she havent done any single thing it was really strange 

Maybe a current boyfriend or loving affair is preventing her from more interactions .. she has participated but not the same way so far .. let’s see , if she’s about to stay for 6-7 months , with the possible loosing of curfew and lockdown in Barcelona , it might be that we see shades of how she used to make things in the past 😉

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

amira has done well since shes been here considering everyone was saying how boring she is.im glad she didsnt stay in B4

Amira has been great and very adorable also amongst the girls .. The problem is that there has been something with Serafima and this will forbid as it seems any common visits or sharing a place with her 😔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Amira has been great and very adorable also amongst the girls .. The problem is that there has been something with Serafima and this will forbid as it seems any common visits or sharing a place with her 😔

nothing happens in B1 so why would she want to go there

I liked what I saw tonite !  For once, we had real kissing, not fruit or beer exchange... There was more passion and it was fun to watch !  Thanks girls for a nice evening ... 🥰 Hope we'll see more and why not bring Amalia ?  She is used to these games ... 

10 hours ago, wooders78 said:

nothing happens in B1 so why would she want to go there

I meant in general , as it has been posted , something has happened between Amira and Serafima and there’s no good relation with them , so , it would be difficult to see them together at any apartments if and when the other girls are invited . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I meant in general , as it has been posted , something has happened between Amira and Serafima and there’s no good relation with them , so , it would be difficult to see them together at any apartments if and when the other girls are invited . 

they ignored each other last time amira was in B1