Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

Are you people serious about the Karma thing?

If so, I should have been banned the first day out.

-361 to date. I love it.

I think a lot of the down votes come from the ones that don't comprehend the English language & some just down vote just for the sake of down voting whether the article is good or not.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

The entire Karma thing was started when a certain highly respected CC member pointed out that the Karma system could be hijacked by any troll wishing to create havoc, and it was therefore untrustworthy and pointless. Certain other members agreed, and they all chose to demonstrate the uselessness of the Karma system through absurdity by abusing it among themselves.

As it evolved, bad karma became just as good to get as good karma. It was actually quite fun for those involved, and suitably hilarious.

The history is here: http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/karma-system-is-s***-%28apologies-to-admin%29/

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Cancel your Ul.to downloads because I give you the videos in Mediafire! Ul.to = shit. Somebody should just feed this rotten banane to a monkey.

new

bathroom

(ul.to Links Removed).