Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Cancel your Ul.to downloads because I give you the videos in Mediafire! Ul.to = shit. Somebody should just feed this rotten banane to a monkey.

new

bathroom

(ul.to Links Removed).

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.  I'm a bit confused.

banane posted ul.to links to "new bathroom" videos.  Booky posted Mediafire links to two bathroom videos, but they were recorded on 10.02.2014...more than a week ago.

Did Booky post different videos than what banane posted?  Or did banane post old videos...but call them new?

Or does banane have the wrong date set on his computer?

there is plenty of facilities have loaded me up from booky the videos down,

and now have the Trojans on my chest. So caution

If you use protection, you won't have that problem.  I suggest AdBlock Plus if you are using any browser but IE.  If you are using IE, then you should switch.

I use firefox and google internetz explorer sucks

Okay.

Then all I can suggest is taking a good look at your protection methods.

I've used Opera (my go-to browser), Firefox and Chrome to view and download Mediafire files and I've had no problems.  No popups, popunders, no hits from Avast (my anti-virus program)...the site just works.

Guest Squirrel

I don't know if the mediafire downloads are the same as the UL downloads. But last time I used UL, my wait time between files was 180 minutes. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Therefore, I do not care if they are the same or different.

And thusly, thanks for the Mediafire files Booky. I'm happy with those.

kanst yes continue as download, I come from the few angela only erotic things, when it comes to business I'm going to cut it. I can not let that is driven with my files mischief and other computer Trojans get as it has happened in devil it.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This guy is good at posting poop...

new livingroom

(ul.to Link Removed).