Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

很漂亮的女人,有西方女人的味道,很有品味

Finally. This is a comment that translate.google.com can translate into English properly.

Good comment, my Chinese-speaking friend.

I hope for all the rlc this apartment finally closes, and

new residents looking for. All are paying cheated, and when clicking new and see the apartment because the full gespert, Report to the se and the endteuscht because nothing is going on. The two do not come back and if one is there is only sleeping. This is an insolence of rlc to bid on this apartment yet. So to all paid, I have done it, you complained to rlc.

I hope for all the rlc this apartment finally closes, and

new residents looking for. All are paying cheated, and when clicking new and see the apartment because the full gespert, Report to the se and the endteuscht because nothing is going on. The two do not come back and if one is there is only sleeping. This is an insolence of rlc to bid on this apartment yet. So to all paid, I have done it, you complained to rlc.

And how exactly are the paying members being cheated? you don't pay for only one apartment, you pay for all 8. So go and watch any of the other seven apartments! Angela is living alone now, so either get used to it and shut up, or go bitch somewhere else.

How's that for an enlightment?

is unfortunately too late rlc has given me the answer that they want to talk with angela and the apartment watching how long it has been empty. tell us yes tell when they get modest

dice el refran , segundas partes nunca fueron buenas.

esto es lo que acabo de hacer ahora mismo .

Dear - xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

This email serves as a cancellation receipt for reallifecam.com.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this purchase, please feel free to contact our customer support department in one of the following ways:

The quickest way to solving any billing problem is to contact SegPay's customer support department before your bank or card company.

compañeros la union hace la fuerza

el que paga manda , si todos hacemos lo mismo yo creo que arreglaran el tema

por que la verdad da asco conectarse , para ver un tio construyendo una antena , una embarazada , los siguientes camara principal desenfocada , los otros se salvan de momento , otro comiendo sopa , la siguiente tocandose todo el dia el coño esta mas vista que el TBO , alma para que hablar , y angela mejor miro la pagina de don piso.