US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

get used to it. even though he won't be president he'll be in the news forever!  

I think you've taken too many golf balls to the head. You are in severe need of psychological help. With your already compromised mental condition, the next time you are on the golf course  and someone yells "fore" I suggest you hit the ground and cover your head. You need to limit anymore injuries to your damaged brain.:tongue: 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you've taken too many golf balls to the head. You are in severe need of psychological help. With your already compromised mental condition, the next time you are on the golf course  and someone yells "fore" I suggest you hit the ground and cover your head. You need to limit anymore injuries to your damaged brain.:tongue: 

just keep ignoring reality as usual. but be sure to get on the prison visitor list just in case.

tenor (27).gif

tenor (28).gif

tenor (29).gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Biden and his family are guilty of real crimes not the fantasy crimes you and the liberal progressive wackos attribute to Donald Trump.

only in your fantasies.  

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Hunter Biden’s laptops join the GOP’s pantheon of election-eve fake scandals, along with 2018’s Honduran caravans and MS-13 freakouts, 2016’s Hillary’s emails, and 2014’s Ebola hysteria—all of them stories...

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

only in your fantasies.  

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Hunter Biden’s laptops join the GOP’s pantheon of election-eve fake scandals, along with 2018’s Honduran caravans and MS-13 freakouts, 2016’s Hillary’s emails, and 2014’s Ebola hysteria—all of them stories...

If it's such a fake scandal why is the FBI investigating Hunter Biden right now?:tongue: