US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What that term describes in practice is exactly what the Democrats want to do to this country.  And I really don't care what you are anyone else thinks of me. People who live their lives concerned about what others think of them live their lives as very shallow weak individuals.  You sound like a good little European group thinker. 

Translation:  RR has no fucking idea what the Hell he's talking about.  

• Like 3

Trump ist doch US-Multimillionär in USD. Dennoch bezahlte er als US-Präsident nur USD 750 im Jahr an Steuern an den US-Bundesstaat. (in China über 140.000 USD) Das ist eine unsoziale Ratte ohne Verantwortung - nicht würdig Präsident zu sein.

Ratten werden normal in einem Trog von Jauche (Urin von Schweinen) ersäuft / ertränkt.

Ich weiß nicht ob das auch eine Art der Hinrichtung im neuen Katalog von Trump ist. Seine blonde gestylte Frisur würde dabei sehr leiden, denke ich.  😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Are you really that stupid little one, or are you just pretending to be ??? You can't tell that nobody cares about your shit pics here?

No response to that. You masturbate here. Find a girlfriend. But take a condom - 1 spying is enough.

With deranged politicians like you I now understand why the country of Germany is fucked up. You are mentally ill.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, jjkopite said:

As opposed to the MAGA redneck schools you mean?

MAGA stands for "Make America Great Again" and that includes improving inner city schools so that when students graduate from those schools they are not illiterate. Then maybe they can improve their economic status and end the cycle of poverty among inner city Black Americans. Democrats want inner city Blacks to remain under educated, because it's easier to keep those people on the Democrat Plantation.