B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like an audition to me DD...

I just think that this guy is doomed today .. since there are limits as it seems ( although Gina sent him to take a shower ) , when you can’t have all , you seem foolish .. let’s see what happens , but being already a Spanish guy , I don’t think he has many chances .. but the girl could be soon the one in the villa ? 😉😏🤨🧐🤔

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Definitely an audition

With two comments suggesting that , hope the ones who watch and give them their marks to be fair with them , they are into experts tonight with Gina and Amalia ... and Ariana getting christened to the ( as alladino would say 😱 ) pseudo lesbian .. simply amazing though between Ariana and the new girl 😉😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Why what is she doing?

Sexually nothing or also anything sensational .. but with the girls in Gina’s bedroom , with a bra that the tits couldn’t stand anymore there , she was not closed in her room ( at least not always ) .. let’s see for more . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sexually nothing or also anything sensational .. but with the girls in Gina’s bedroom , with a bra that the tits couldn’t stand anymore there , she was not closed in her room ( at least not always ) .. let’s see for more . 

It was a rhetorical question