Leora loves pulo 

Leora loves koala

Leora loves us all

👸💞🌟

👸💞👨🐶

👸💞🐈

👸💞🐨

👸💞

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou  daerjohn 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

It’s been a couple months since I came to this forum on a consistent basis. I have to admit that the positive strides both Leora and Malia ( L & M) have made recently in their physical closeness and sexual openness made me give CB another try for a 3 month Premium membership. Some of the major advantages that I have seen with L &M’s apartment is the optimal placement of their cameras, which gives their fans the best view to observe every touch, cuddle and caress. 
In my opinion the best two cameras to view when they are become physical with one another is cam #3 and cam #10 which makes you feel you are right their with them. They should really use these two cams to their full advantage. Meanwhile, the other apartments have cams that are not optimally placed or are located too far away from the girls when they begin to have some fun which is a real shame...oh well!. 😉

We are all one big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe 

A great night 

A great day 

See you tomorrow 

good night beautiful girls so cute so good so darling 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

• Like 3