Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

6 appels à Paul.

4 appels à Loverboy.

Non, c’est pas le cas

Appelez plus tôt oui. Pas celui là.  

Bonjour Peux tu me dire comment tu te rencontre que les appels sont de paul ou de son loverboy tu comprend le russe quand elle parle ou bien tu reconnais la voix je suis curieux?

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Be like a normal day in the apartment then....Nothing to see...LOL 😂 

I'm taking the piss out of the situation...In all fairness to her she was due Aunties visit, so it wasn't totally unexpected.

It just goes to show that when the world decides to shit on you, it does it in bundles..HaHa 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'm not 100% sure just because tomorrow Malia may still have Aunt on her feet as well as not. 

I don't know which other apartments you watch or follow on here but I've read where girls still bate during their time of the month and I don't know if that's because they are on RLC or they are just hornier during that time.  I know with my late wife, she was always horny during that time especially.

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Until next Wednesday / Thursday we will have nothing to see 🤣

Never say Never!!....Its not unusual if she is in a benevolent disposition on any particular day, to cast her peasants a quick masturbation to prevent them from turning ugly and rebelling, and there's nothing more frightening than ugly pervert peasants rebelling.....Hideous site !  🤣🤓

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know which other apartments you watch or follow on here but I've read where girls still bate during their time of the month and I don't know if that's because they are on RLC or they are just hornier during that time.  I know with my late wife, she was always horny during that time especially.

Normally Leora is a lot hornier two or three days before and a couple of days after...

• Like 3