Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Anything with a pulse can masturbate to break the boredom of this apartment at the moment as far as i'm concerned 

Good job Paul isn't there alone then .... 😲

😆

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I think not. Based on the fact she was still wearing panties the last night she was in the apartment !! 

While caressing Leora.

Elementary my dear Scutus! 

image.jpeg.4430fea392239afbaaf8a8b1ebfb1a8a.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, scutus said:

I think not. Based on the fact she was still wearing panties the last night she was in the apartment !! 

While caressing Leora.

She started Monday late or Tuesday early, so she'll be off now. By the time Leora ends, it will be probably Wednesday?

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If indeed her stomach upset is from food,as she normally in the first couple of days of her menstruation suffers pains as well....

Yeah, i thought that 1st when she came home, but she told paul and boyfriend she was sick after eating some fried potatoes , had to leave and get fresh air and wanted to be sick in the street. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Good job Paul isn't there alone then .... 😲

😆

I'd take him over Malia, at least he's just alive...🤣🤣...Sorry mate!! ...That was wicked of me..😔

" The Devil dances in idle minds "

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'd take him over Malia, at least he's just alive...🤣🤣...Sorry mate!! ...That was wicked of me..😔

Oh i expect it now. Don't worry!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

When she comes back, even in her state she can still do something and very likely will, you'll just have to wait until she has a break from Phone Tennis which will be headline act tonight i'm sure.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

When she comes back, even in her state she can still do something and very likely will, you'll just have to wait until she has a break from Phone Tennis which will be headline act tonight i'm sure.

Emoji: What You *Think* They Mean, And What They *Really* Mean | Life |  Cosmopolitan Middle East

• Haha 2