Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Just now, Pepe said:

I for one will never have a problem with what they choose to do. It's their life. I'm just along for the ride. 

But I think this is the question or the conclusion let’s say . They have chosen to be in front of cameras and have a life within an apartment when the real pleasure and happiness for them , it is obvious that it is happening outside of it . Don’t get me wrong please , I have stated so many times that nothing else matters except from both of the girls to be happy and enjoy all they do . For me it isn’t working the way they make it , at least in my humble opinion . I would like to see then enjoying a normal life but this isn’t happening for me and I believe it is coming out to the viewers . I do hope and wish for them to just be healthy and enjoy all and I will keep on watching with the hope many of the things change so as everyone is happy ... viewers , the girls , RLC with the money brought with the subscriptions . 

Just now, ddhm said:

But I think this is the question or the conclusion let’s say . They have chosen to be in front of cameras and have a life within an apartment when the real pleasure and happiness for them , it is obvious that it is happening outside of it . Don’t get me wrong please , I have stated so many times that nothing else matters except from both of the girls to be happy and enjoy all they do . For me it isn’t working the way they make it , at least in my humble opinion . I would like to see then enjoying a normal life but this isn’t happening for me and I believe it is coming out to the viewers . I do hope and wish for them to just be healthy and enjoy all and I will keep on watching with the hope many of the things change so as everyone is happy ... viewers , the girls , RLC with the money brought with the subscriptions . 

A lot of what you say is pure speculation. This is a world I don't live in. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

A lot of what you say is pure speculation. This is a world I don't live in. 

Fair answer , most of my speculations come from the translations for their outside life from GAG-HER , we don’t live at the world of any of the apartments but watching carefully and especially with you  that you are one of the most loyal fans , if you think that everything is ok with all the viewing experience you have of her so many years , well , it is ok that we don’t agree 😊 And that’s totally fine having so many different opinions at this forum 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Fair answer , most of my speculations come from the translations for their outside life from GAG-HER , we don’t live at the world of any of the apartments but watching carefully and especially with you  that you are one of the most loyal fans , if you think that everything is ok with all the viewing experience you have of her so many years , well , it is ok that we don’t agree 😊 And that’s totally fine having so many different opinions at this forum 😇

We can agree to disagree. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

It´s so obvious it´s him,look at the smile she has when she speak with him.I don´t she´s showing anything,I tried to blow

it up and couldn´t see anything.

Unlike us him looking at her topless means nothing to him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1