Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
45 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Not all ca. 15.00 Was mr.ideal

Well spotted! I missed that one! It was so brief.

Credit for spotting that, and him. 👍

So there we go!! There's the proof. She HAS forgotten all about Friday night, and all this shit is continuing, and didn't she sound CALM, happy to meet him....

So - After ALL THAT on Friday, where she nearly had a breakdown on camera, the second time she has lost it completely in the space of 24 hours with him, she has put her best matching racy undies on, to go fucking him.

He's on a real winner now - He can do ANYTHING he wants to piss her off and she will STILL fuck him the next day.

WOW Leora, WOW. No wonder he's sticking round! He'll do this for the next 10 years if so!

SORRY LEORA - NO SYMPATHY ANYMORE IF YOU LOSE IT WITH HIM. 

IT'S ALL YOUR OWN FAULT.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
29 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 🌟 exit have a good night 

🐈😘

I hope she does!  Good for her, go out and meet your guy, rather than stop in to cover for your mate's stupid mistakes.

At least her relationship is working.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I hope she does! Good for her, go out and meet your guy, rather than stop in to cover for your mate's stupid mistakes.

I am not surprised Malia's relationship is working, as she is far more calm and rational than Leora. On the other hand Leora's relationship is a train wreck, with Leora being the engineer.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am not surprised Malia's relationship is working, as she is far more calm and rational than Leora. On the other hand Leora's relationship is a train wreck, with Leora being the engineer.

So very true. No light at the end of the tunnel though.....Pitch black in fact.

Although it is still covered in whitewash, Malia's relationship is basically this.

She met a guy, they fell for each other, she goes to see him at the weekend.

That's it!

With Leora it's "Ok, pull up a chair, bring a flask, because this will be a long haul. How long have you got? Oh and by the time i've finished, you will be totally bewildered. And refuse to believe a word of it"  😖

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Leora said she was jealous , as malia boyfriend is very calm and doesnt pester her during the week too meet all the time and understands the situation. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they should move in with them and stop leaving the apartment empty. new residents please

There is every possibility that Malia will leave in the new year anyway, if the borders are reopened at that time. She may even decide to stay in Prague but elsewhere, away from rlc. It's a possibility.

But it's what happens after Malia leaves, is what is going to be interesting. Because what's happening now hasn't got a chance of working for rlc world, if she is then on her own again.

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I hope she does!  Good for her, go out and meet your guy, rather than stop in to cover for your mate's stupid mistakes.

For the record, Malia allowed herself time to present us with a very " REAL " bate for our enjoyment, and her pleasure.

At 20:35 her time. After which she started to settle down in the living room. But, evidently she changed her mind. 

She then dressed to leave the apartment. Which she did.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

Leora said she was jealous , as malia boyfriend is very calm and doesnt pester her during the week too meet all the time and understands the situation. 

she was spending 4 nights aweek with him, when could he pester her lol

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

For the record, Malia allowed herself time to present us with a very " REAL " bate for our enjoyment, and her pleasure.

At 20:35 her time. After which she started to settle down in the living room. But, evidently she changed her mind. 

She then dressed to leave the apartment. Which she did.

Oh don't worry Scutus my man, i saw it all! 👍

Plus her singalong as she looked at us like she does, which i find so damn cute!